Having less oxygen and water in your tires can help tires maintain tire pressure longer. That’s what nitrogen Gas Filling in Dubai, will do for you. Especially since it is made up of pure nitrogen. As such, pure nitrogen has bigger particles and is much drier than oxygen. Consequently, less corrosion to the inside of your vehicle’s tire.
Benefits of Switching to Nitrogen Air Filled Tires
If you do choose to have your tires filled with nitrogen Air you must bear in mind that all 4 tires and your spare tire must be changed at the same time and from this point, it is important that you only use nitrogen when topping off your tire pressures.
- Tire pressure is reduced at a much slower rate (i.e. nitrogen is less likely to seep through a tire’s rubber).
- Greater road handling (increased safety).
- Greater fuel efficiency.
- None corrosive internal corrosion of tire (due to nitrogen being a dry gas).
- Longer tire life.
- Can operate in extreme temperatures.
- Nitrogen-filled tires are best for your vehicles (i.e., if your car is stored for long periods of time or driven less frequently than other vehicles).