QUICK AND AFFORDABLE Car BRAKE PADS REPLACEMENT
Good vehicle control means a top-quality auto braking system, one of the major factors of passenger safety on the road. People all over the world prefer German and American cars due to their best car brake system.
At iTyreCare, we offer multiple cost options for brake pads replacement in Dubai. According to the customer budget, we can change original as well as OEM brake pads in Dubai.
Its recommended brake pads need to be changed when it's 40000 km to 50000 km old it's based on one driving style and roads where the car is driven.
- Some additional brake pad change indicators.
- When you apply brakes coming to a squeaking or squealing sound.
- The brake light comes on.
- Feel late braking.
- Brake pads look to be thin.
- Vibration when applying brakes.
- We have experienced brake mechanics for all kinds of auto brake system repair and maintenance.
HOW MUCH DOES BRAKE PADS REPLACEMENT COST?
At iTyreCare al Quoz, we provide one of the best brake pads replacement services with affordable prices that are 40% cheaper than agencies in Dubai.
WHAT ARE THE BRAKE PADS?
It's a key part of a vehicle braking system when the driver pushes the brake pedal—hydraulic of the car push brake pads towards discs that help slow down or stop the car.
Symptoms of brake pads need replacement grinding sound or vibration while applying brakes. Our staff is well trained to handle all steps involved from computer diagnosis to final job assessment regarding the auto brakes repair. When you bring the car to us, our technicians will examine and know about the parts that need to be replaced or service. More than 50% of the brake pad consumed needs to be replaced immediately.
We change the Brake pads, Brake shoes, Discs, Drums, and sensors. We use the parts distributors to ensure the best quality service with a 25000 km or one-year warranty.
OEM parts are also used on customer requests for the cheapest brake pads replacement cost.
WHY CHOSE ITYRECARE
Our technicians are trained to reset brakes signs showing on the dashboard cluster. They can also replace and reset the electric parking brake pads. Sometimes brake shoes also need to be replaced. They will guide you after examining the condition. Brake fluid also tops up at the time of service.
Brake disc resurfacing is also done at iTyreCare with proficiency. Disc polishing only is done up to a certain level. After that replacing it is a good solution.
Brake booster and master cylinder fault lead to brake failure, so be careful there is a sound or a sign on dashboard cluster regarding ABS same time bring the car to our garage for detailed inspection. We are happy to serve customers or fleets with 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed.
WHEN YOUR VEHICLE NEEDS BRAKE PADS REPLACEMENT?
- A high pitched squeal and the brake pads wear indicator or squealer hitting the rotor "even not braking."
- When you apply brakes, steering may pull, Feel vibration, Took more time than usual to stop the car.
- The above symptoms mean your vehicle needs brake pad replacement.
- The vehicle coming with electronic brakes sensors indicates on the dashboard cluster. When their brake pads need replacement, a light comes on.
- If the ABS ( anti-lock braking system) sign comes on some cars also giving beep sound, it means your vehicle needs an emergency service center visit for the inspection of the master cylinder or brake booster of which leads to brake failure.
THE PROCESS TO CHANGE REAR BRAKE PADS FOR ELECTRIC PARKING BRAKES.
- Connect a diagnostic tool to your car and make sure it properly communicates with the vehicle.
- After connecting a diagnostic scanner to the vehicle, release the pistons of the parking brake, which will go back in seconds.
- After pushing the pistons, it's time to remove wheels and brake calipers. It needs some special tools to do the job perfectly.
- Now it's ready to change the pads before final installation, clean the hub, and lubricate it properly.
- After the new brake pads getting fit, reinstall calipers and wheels to put the vehicle on the ground.
- Once the car is on the ground again, go into the vehicle and push the brake pedal many times until it's getting hard.
- Once feel brake pedal is ok to reengage the pistons with the help of the diagnostic tool. You can hear the motor sound. It will take seconds to do the process smoothly. Now it's time to calibrate the pistons with the help of a computerized tool to perform the parking brake function smoothly.
- As calibration is done successfully, it's time to test the parking brake function several times to make sure. For this purpose, engage and disengage the parking brake button many times. Everything seems fine electric rear parking brake pads replacement done successfully.
Frequently Asked Questions Car Brake Service